Before And After School Club
Pixieland can cater for children up to the end of year 6 at Primary School.
We run a before and after school club where we can drop off and pick up your child from various local schools, plus we also offer a school holidays club as well.
They have individually planned activities and a separate room from the rest of the pre-school to give them space to relax.
We can cater for even the most active of children as we have use of St Stephens Primary School field at our Saltash Nursery and if your child has a particular hobby or interest, we’ll try and cater to it.
All out families are important to us and we value every family at our setting. We have h4 parent partnership in all our settings.
- Children are treated as individuals.
- Each family is a valued customer for us
- Security and ease of mind
- Help with childcare funding
- Each child being allocated a key person.
- Parent and child settling in sessions to talk to child's key person and also for the child to have some time on their own in the nursery room.
- Gaining consent on all safeguarding matters
- Gaining consent on photographs etc.
- Complete an All About Me form to find out the child's current development level.
- Seek information from Learning Journeys from the child's previous setting.
- Open door policy for parents
- Monthly newsletters
- A daily record of the under 3s' days at the nursery.
- Parents evening to discuss your child's development.
- Progress reports on your child's development.
- Two year old checks shared with parents.
- Parent questionnaires.
- Shared learning activities and observations.
- Staff qualifications.