At Pixieland Day Nurseries we take great pride in the care we offer to all our children and strive to provide the highest quality of education. We provide a warm and caring environment that promotes equality, values and diversity for all children to learn and develop as they play. We strongly believe in building good partnerships with parents/ carers to ensure the children in our care are receiving the best possible start to their education.
Nursery Assistant Apprentice - Full Time
Monday - Friday 40 hours per week | Salary: £6.00 per hour
A fantastic opportunity has become available at Pixieland Nurseries. We are looking for a Nursery Assistant Apprentice at all our locations, to fit well within their friendly team and learn skills on the job whilst supporting children’s play, learning & development. This role will be supported by your team as well as an early years course to ensure you reach your qualification confidently and professionally. We are looking for a professional attitude, but with a sense of fun and excitement as this allows out children to thrive within our nursery family environment.
Duties will include:
- Caring for children
- Preparing and maintaining environments to meet children's needs
- Supporting children's play and learning
- Supporting children's development
- Adhere to all safeguarding practices
- Preparing snacks and help with their feeding and cleaning
- Good Communication
- Ability to use computer
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Must be able to follow instructions from the room leader
- Must hold a current NVQ 2 in childcare.
- Patient Punctual
- Confidentiality essential
If you would like to join our valued team, please apply with your CV.